Author and filmmaker Mike Cernovich shared his fashion care tips in a Twitter thread, and an Esquire men’s fashion blogger was not happy about it.
Jonathan Evans wrote an article titled, “Conspiracy Ghoul Mike Cernovich Doled Out Some Hilariously Bad Fashion Advice on Twitter.”
Cernovich compared the style of himself and the Esquire blogger to the amusement of many on Twitter.
As for the fashion advice Cernovich shared that triggered Evans, here’s a rundown:
- Don’t be afraid to stand out, women hate it when you look like everyone else
- Go shopping, if it jumps out at you on the rack, people will notice it on you
- Cardigans are an underrated and timeless fashion
- Layers add bulk, especially helpful for skinny guys
- Steel colors are good but for larger guys you need some flair to soften it…think contrast.
- Most importantly don’t dress like the typical America dork or you will never be noticed by beautiful women like Shauna Gee.